Reminder: Public Drives being decommissioned this month
Have you moved your files from P: and K: yet?
June 11, 2020
Information Technology Services is leading an initiative to transition the files currently stored on the public shared network drives (P: and K:) to our Office 365 file-storage solutions, OneDrive and Teams. These solutions are newer, faster, more secure and more accessible than the old shared network drives, which have been in use since 2005.
ITS has been sending communications to file owners letting them know their options for transitioning their files but would like to remind everyone to make sure their files are moved before the public drives are shut down Monday. Remember, this is only for the public network drives; content on other drives, such as department-specific network drives, will be unaffected by this change.
Banner TEST environment
- June 11-12: Database upgrade
- June 17-19: Banner Workflow moved to O365 login
Banner Production environment
- June 27-28: Database upgrade
- July 6, 5 p.m. – 1 a.m.: Banner Admin Pages prepped for O365 login change
- July 7, 5 p.m. – 1 a.m.: Banner Self Service prepped for O365 login change
- July 8, 4 p.m. – 12 a.m.: BDM prepped for O365 login change
- July 9, 4 p.m. – 12 a.m.: Banner Workflow prepped for O365 login change
- July 10, 3 – 6 a.m.: BDM upgrade
- July 10, 5 – 11:30 p.m.: All Banner systems moved to O365 login
- July 11 – 12: SSB outage (for 4 hours starting at 6 am on both days) for SSB9 configuration
- July 24, 5 – 7 p.m.: Degreeworks upgrade
Topics: ITS, Technically Speaking, TechnologyEdit this page