Employee Tuition Benefit summer deadline extended
Submit your application by Friday.
May 18, 2020
The Metropolitan State University of Denver Employee Tuition Benefit provides a tuition reduction towards undergraduate courses for benefits-eligible employees and their dependents and spouses. The deadline for the Summer 2020 tuition benefit application was Friday, June 5th, but a grace period is being extended through this Friday, June 12th.
Important information on the Tuition Benefit, including the?Tuition Benefit Rules and Procedures,?can be found on the?Learning & Development communication site.?This site is public and open to anyone with an MSU Denver email (no request to join is required). You can also check the?Learning & Development Calendar?for any upcoming Employee Tuition Benefit Information Sessions.
Here is what you need to know about the status of Summer 2020 applications:
- Summer 2020 tuition benefit awards will be paid to student accounts after census day, Tuesday, June 16th. Once the award is paid, students should pay any remaining balance.
- For students using the tuition benefit, the Bursar waives late fees and surcharges for current balances. Students DO NOT need to pay their current balance by the June 5th tuition payment deadline.
- Students using the benefit are responsible for paying mandatory fees. Visit the Bursar’s Tuition and Fees website for changes to the fees structure for Summer 2020.
- Tuition Benefit updates and current application status will be posted to the MSU Denver Employee Tuition Benefit Yammer feed. This feed can also be seen on the L&D communication site.
- Follow the Learning & Development communication site to find news, tools, resources and benefits that support personal growth, professional development and organizational wellness.
The Tuition Benefit team - comprised of a cross-departmental group from Learning & Development, Financial Aid, Office of the Bursar, Admissions, Office of the Registrar and Information Technology Services - is dedicated to equity and accessibility. Should you have any questions, please contact Learning & Development at email@example.com.?
Topics: Benefits, TuitionEdit this page