Have an early impact on MSU Denver Day of Giving
Start making a difference today through payroll deduction.
March 2, 2020
Starting today, faculty and staff can make an early contribution to Metropolitan State University of Denver Day of Giving by starting a new payroll deduction or increasing their current monthly gift. Supporting the campus area you are passionate about through payroll deduction provides a reliable source of funds for the programs and scholarships that our students depend on to achieve success and reimagine possible.
Anyone who becomes a recurring donor or starts/increases their payroll-deduction gift for Day of Giving by making a gift of $5 or more per month will receive an exclusive MSU Denver mug.
Other ways to get involved on Day of Giving on March 19 include:
- Supporting any of our 30-plus featured Day of Giving projects.
- Making a gift to the Roadrunners Athletics Giving Challenge and helping your favorite sport score a bonus.
- Attending Mug Club Happy Hour.
- Becoming a Day of Giving Advocate and spreading the word across campus and on social platforms.
- All registered advocates will receive two free tickets to a Colorado Rockies game of their choice (some exclusions apply), and the advocate who produces the most gifts through their networks will receive two free tickets to Alumni Night at the Nuggets on March 27.
Help us reach our goal of 550 donors during our fourth annual 24-hour fundraising campaign and make it possible for MSU Denver students to pursue their dream of earning a degree.
Making a difference in one day. That’s possible here.
For more information about Day of Giving, contact Bre Milnes, director of annual giving.
Topics: Advancement, Alumni, Athletics, Community, Events, Excellence, Funding, Student SuccessEdit this page