Health Scholar Programs application deadline extended to June 4
Successful applicants will receive scholarship and stipend awards up to $5,000. Encourage great student candidates to apply today.
May 24, 2021
The Health Scholar Programs application deadline has been extended to June 4.
There are two programs:
- DACA/Undocumented Student Health Careers Opportunity Program
- Program contact: Karla Horgan Arévalo, health-career navigator
- Program contact: Thuyvi Vo, health-career navigator
- Health Careers Opportunity Program
Watch this quick video to learn more.
Scholars who are accepted to one of the nine-month programs will receive:
- Scholarship and stipend awards up to $5,000
- Training in cultural competence, social capital and emerging health issues
- Mentoring and extensive life-design advising
Scholars will also receive additional support toward matriculation, graduation, advancement to graduate programs and/or employment in a health-related field.
Encourage great student candidates to apply today.
Topics: Health Institute, Student SuccessEdit this page