Day of Giving is one week away
The most important ingredient in our Roadrunner recipe for student success is you!
March 11, 2021
Let the countdown to the Metropolitan State University of Denver Day of Giving begin! The Roadrunner community will come together March 18 to support student success during our fifth annual 24-hour online fundraising campaign.
This year’s event features the debut of the Day of Giving Telethon, hosted by MSU Denver Alumni Relations. Everyone is encouraged to check in on the telethon throughout the day via Facebook Live for cooking tips, trivia, swag giveaways, special Roadrunner guests and more.
Ways you can ensure that our students have the ingredients they need to whip up a Roadrunner recipe for student success include:
- Making a gift to one of our 35-plus featured Day of Giving projects.
- Inspiring others to support students on Day of Giving by setting up a match or challenge gift on a featured project.
- Signing upto be a Day of Giving Advocate and spreading the word on social media.
- Becoming a recurring donor or starting/increasing your payroll-deduction gift. Make a fully tax-deductible gift of $5 or more per month during Day of Giving to receive an exclusive MSU Denver coffee mug as a token of our appreciation.
- Impacting student-athletes’ lives by making a gift to your favorite Roadrunners Athletics team during the second annual Roadrunners Athletics Giving Challenge. Keep an eye on the leaderboard throughout the day as teams compete to be crowned 2021 Roadrunners Athletics Giving Challenge champion.
- Joining the Mug Cluband registering for Day of Giving Virtual Happy Hour.
As our way of saying “thank you,” all Day of Giving donors will receive a PDF copy of our inaugural “Roadrunner Recipes” cookbook, full of delicious recipes from the Roadrunner community.
When you help us reach our goal of 750 donors on Day of Giving, MSU Denver students can reimagine a future where anything is possible.
Making a difference in one day. That’s possible here.
For more information, contact Bre Milnes, senior director of Advancement Communications and Giving.
Topics: Advancement, Community, Events, Funding, Save the date, Student SuccessEdit this page