What can Alumni Relations and Annual Giving do for you?
Think crowdfunding, event support and more.
March 15, 2018
MSU Denver Alumni Relations and Annual Giving have one question: How can they help you?
You may have heard of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving because you are a member of the Mug Club. But other than hosting “rowdy” happy hours at the Tivoli Tap House once a month, did you know what other services they can provide?
Take a look at what Brandi Rideout, director of alumni relations, and Bre Milnes, director of annual giving, have to offer:
Annual Giving – Bre Milnes
- Fundraising projects with goals up to $3,000
- Support campus programs and projects
- Encourage student involvement
- Fundraising for student groups or projects (we cannot fundraise for individual students)
- Promoting Day of Giving projects
- Feature programs or projects as part of our Day of Giving crowdfunding projects
- Have a great student story about your department? Let us know and our Reach-a-Roadrunner students will relay the message to our alums.
- Student Call Center
Alumni Relations – Brandi Rideout
- College and department newsletters
- Formatting your content into an email newsletter and distributing to alumni
- Sending emails to alumni
- Event Support
- Setup online registration pages, manage RSVPs, invite alumni
- Travel program, Mug Club, MSU Denver license plates, upgrading diplomas
- Recruiting alumni volunteers
- Taking care of alumni campus visitors
- Let us know when alumni visit campus or volunteer. We can add this information to their records to improve future experiences and communications.
A hidden gem waits in SSB 410 with services and assistance that can improve departmental fundraising capabilities, alumni connections, events planning and more — all with the goal of supporting student access to an affordable education.