Working at MSU Denver has its perks
As an employee, there are many ways to save money and enjoy the University’s unique culture.
February 1, 2017
MSU Denver’s faculty and staff enjoy a generous vacation policy, paid sick leave and the reward of seeing students fulfill their educational dreams.
But there are plenty of other perks offered to employees of MSU Denver. Here are just a few:
- Receive 20 percent off food at the Tivoli Brewing Tap House, Degree Metropolitan Food + Drink, and Brooklyn’s. Show your ID to get the discount.
- Receive $5 off tickets to MSU Denver Roadrunner games.
- The Health Center at Auraria provides many free clinical services.
- Take two courses a year, and the University will cover the tuition. Check out the Employee Tuition Scholarship.
- Book a room at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown at MSU Denver for $175 in 2017, based on availability. Spend the night or extend the savings to visiting family members.
And remember, you’re eligible for all kinds of deals through the state’s benefits hub.
If you know of any employee deals, please let us know at email@example.com. We’ll publish any updates next month.