Dr Jean Francois R DuclosModern Languages
CAMPUS BOX 026
Current Semester Schedule
|50826||FRE-2020-001||Intermediate French II||MW||1230-1345|
|54528||FRE-1010-001||Elementary French I||MW||0930-1055|
|54529||FRE-3310-001||Adv French Composition & Gramm||TR||1100-1215|
Personal BiographyI was born and raised in France and lived in France, Jordan, Romania, Australia, and the US. I worked during 15 years for the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs. I have lived in Denver since 2006.
- Ph.D. in French literature, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 2000.
- M.A. (Maîtrise) in French as a Second Language, cum laude, Stendhal University, Grenoble, France, 2002.
- National teaching certificate (CAPES), French Ministry of Education, 1999.
- Post Graduate certificate (D.E.A.), summa cum laude, Charles-De-Gaulle University, Lille, 1992.
- M.A. (Maîtrise) in French literature, cum laude, Charles-De-Gaulle University, Lille, 1991.
- B.A. (Licence) in French literature, Charles-De-Gaulle University, Lille, 1990
Teaching PhilosophyLanguage acquisition, literature, culture, current events.
ResearchLiterature: French Modern and contemporary literature, spatial representations in fiction, science and literature, Jacques Roda. Language: contemporary methodologies on language acquisition, e-learning, instructional design.
Edit My Profile
Edit this page