Dr Biswadip GhoshComputer Information Systems
CAMPUS BOX 045
Current Semester Schedule
|31396||CIS-2010-005||Foundtns of Information Systms||MW||0930-1045||AD-250A|
|31480||CIS-2010-001||Foundtns of Information Systms||TBA||TBA-TBA||MOSTLY-ONLINE|
|31485||CIS-3050-002||Fund of Sys Analysis & Design||M||1730-2020||KC-111|
|34374||CIS-4410-001||Management Information Sys||TBA||TBA-TBA||MOSTLY-ONLINE|
Administration Building - 590D
Office HoursMonday - [09:00 to 11:30]
Wednesday - [09:00 to 11:30]
Personal BiographyBiswadip Ghosh is Associate Professor of Computer Information Systems at Metropolitan State College of Denver. Dr. Ghosh received his Ph.D. in Computer Science and Information Systems from the University of Colorado. He maintains his AQ status by actively engaging in research projects that have lead to scholarly publications in healthcare information systems, knowledge management, business process outsourcing, ERP and end-user training. His teaching areas are enterprise systems (SAP-ERP), SAP Netweaver portal and development tools, MIS capstone, systems analysis methods and computer networking. Prior to joining MSU-Denver, he had worked in the telecommunications industry with AT&T/Lucent/Avaya for over 19 years on multimedia messaging solutions, global service delivery processes and expert systems in multiple roles such as systems/business analyst, project manager and software architect/developer. His research has been presented and published in AIS, IEEE, ACM and IFIP sponsored conference proceedings and journals such as MIS Quarterly executive, Communications of the AIS, International Journal of Technology Management, IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in BioMedicine, IEEE Networks, and Information Systems Management.
OtherHonors and Awards
- Best Paper Award, Conference on Information Systems Applied Research (CONISAR), Wilmington, N.C., November, 2015.
• Dean's Award for Excellence in Scholarship, MSCD Business School, April, 2012
• Outstanding Professor Award, MSCD Business School Students, September, 2011
• Meritorious Paper Award, 25th Annual Information Systems Education Conference, Phoenix, Arizona, November 6-9, 2008.
• US Patent # 20070245027 – User Session Dependent URL Masking, Awarded October 18, 2007 (coauthored with Mr. Santhpur Rao).
• Best Paper Award, Outsourcing Track, Americas Conference on Information Systems, Acapulco, Mexico, August, 2006.
• High Flyer Award, Services Business Management, Avaya, 2000
• Salute to Excellence Award, Avaya, 2000
• National Service Assistance Center Award for Outstanding Partnership Award, Lucent Technologies, 1999
• President’s Quality Award, AT&T Bell Laboratories, 1994-95
Edit My Profile
Edit this page